These irresistibly adorable 6 oz sublimation colored enamel mugs would make a perfect personalized gift for kids and every enamel mug lover. Also, they can be a wonderful custom serving mug option for those creative themed cafés & restaurants. The pretty mugs have a creamy white surface and feature a bold, adorable colored brim. Moreover, they have been finished with our ORCA Coating for exceptionally vibrant transfer image. Speaking of custom enamel mug, these little pretty ORCA-coated enamel mugs ensure that you can create out the most sought-after custom enamel mugs on the market.
BOLD, ADORABLE COLORED BRIM
This collection of enamel mugs feature a bold and adorable colored brim. It is very smooth to drink from. Also, the attractive design gives the mug a stylish look.
VERSATILE ENAMEL MUG
These little enamel mugs are perfect for kids to enjoy coffee, hot chocolate and any of their favorite beverages. Also, they can make a wonderful companion for Espresso, Cappuccino and other drinks as for adults. The moderate size makes them suitable for people of different ages.
Our 6 oz sublimation colored enamel mugs are now available in 4 colors for your choice. They are made from high-quality steel and enamel material, reassuring for any kind of beverages.
ORCA-COATED CUSTOM ENAMEL MUG
Having our marvelous ORCA Coating, these enamel mugs allow you to customize by heat transfer printing. Our ORCA Coating has stood the test of time for over 30 years. It is perfectly safe, very stable and enduring. Also, it can produce very vibrant and clear high-quality transfer image. So using our ORCA-coated enamel mugs, you can create the best custom enamel mugs on the market.
- Material: steel and enamel
- Color: black, blue, red and pink
- Size: 180 ml (6 oz.)
- Dimensions (H x D): 5.7 x 7.3 cm (2.2″ x 2.9″)
- Printable Dimensions: 15.5 x 4.5 cm (6.1″ x 1.8″)
- Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
- Packaging: 37.3 x 25.5 x 28.5 cm (14.7″ x 10.0″ x 11.2″)
- G.W.:4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)
- Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.