This effervescent 12 oz. sublimation colored enamel mug will bring new joy to your camping or picnics, and will also make your party filled with new style and constant cheer. The good quality and vibrant design make this mug perfect to add to your kitchen cabinet, and also make it a stylish piece of restaurant enamelware for your bar or restaurant.
This custom enamel mug features colored brim and handle. The splash of color on the handle is just as vivid as a splash of coffee from the mug, adding much fun and cheerful vibe to this piece of tableware. Besides, this enamel mug is crafted from quality steel and coated with fine enamel coating. The guaranteed quality makes it ideal for drinking coffee, milk or other beverages you love.
Now, this beautiful sublimation colored enamel mug comes in 4 vibrant colors for you to choose. Pick your favorite ones and print them with any fun designs your children love to create some enjoyable personalized enamel mugs for your loving home. Or you can personalize them with your restaurant logo to create a stylish set of restaurant enamelware that reflects your business culture while bringing fun to your customers. On any occasion, this attractive colored enamel mug is sure to make anyone’s coffee time full of joy and happiness!
Material: steel and enamel
Color: black, red, blue and yellow
Size: 12 oz.
Dimensions (H x D): 7.8 x 9.6/7.8 cm (3.1″ x 3.8″ x 3.1″)
Printable Dim.: 22.0 x 7.0 cm (8.7″ x 2.8″)
Packaging: 45.6 x 30.5 x 35 cm (18.0″ x 12.0″ x 13.8″)
G.W.: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃ & 15 sec. or so
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.