These multi-purpose sublimation enamel mug holders are a new addition to our enamel holder collection. They include two large-sized 23 oz. and 33 oz. enamel mugs that come with a cap, as well as an ultra-large 60 oz. enamel mug holder that can hold a large amount of food. These enamel mugs are not only ideal to serve your favorite beverages or soup, but they can also meet different storage needs in your kitchen.
Crafted from quality steel and coated with fine enamel coating, these enamel mugs will last long and are reassuring for any hot or cold drinks and a wide range of foods. The 23 oz. and 33 oz. types are great for drinking coffee or other beverages, and also perfect as kitchen canisters for storing tea and various seasonings, such as sugar and sauces. On the other hand, the more heavy-duty 60 oz. enamel mug is ideal for serving your homemade mushroom soup or delicious fruits to your guests. Or you can also use it to hold the kitchen tools to keep your kitchen tidy and clean.
Get these sublimation enamel mug holders today and create your own by imprinting any tasteful designs you love. They can not only make a unique set of personalized enamelware for your kitchen, but can also add a personal touch to your kitchen décor. Really great kitchen supplies for today’s homes!
Material: steel and enamel
Color: white (black rim)
Size: 23 oz., 33 oz., 60 oz.
Dimensions (H x D): 9.8 x 11.3/10.0 cm (23 oz.), 10.0 x 13.3/12.0 cm (33 oz.), 12.6 x 15.6/14.0 cm (60 oz.)
Printable Dim.: 30.0 x 9.0 cm (23 oz.), 36.0 x 9.0 cm (33 oz.), 42.0 x 12.0 cm (60 oz.)
Packaging: vary to size
G.W.: vary to size
Qty/Cs: vary to size
Heating Method: mug press or sublimation oven, 180 ℃ & 15 sec. or so
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.