This 12 oz. sublimation white patch black enamel mug allows you to imprint any full color image on a black enamel mug to create unique and stylish custom black enamel mugs. It is fully coated with black finish and features a white patch on the surface ready for a large, vibrant transfer image. The classic-chic personalized black enamel mug not only makes a perfect coffee serving mug for bars & restaurants, but also makes an ideal household coffee mug for each sweat breakfast.
BLACK FINISH & WHITE PATCH
The enamel mug has a black finish inside and outside. Also, it features a white patch on the surface that allows you to imprint any full color photo, design or pattern.
LARGE HANDLE & SMOOTH BRIM
The large handle of the mug is comfortable to hold. Also, the curved smooth brim is very comfortable to drink from.
PERSONALIZED BLACK ENAMEL MUG
This sublimation white patch black enamel mug allows you to personalize by imprinting any vivid full color image on the white patch. The transfer image will contrast with the black finish, standing out on the mug perfectly.
Material: steel and enamel Color: black Size: 12 oz. Dimensions (H x D): 80 x 93 mm (3.1″ x 3.7″) Printable Dimensions: 198 x 55 mm (7.8″ x 2.2″) Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃ & 15 sec. or so Packaging: 45.6 x 30.5 x 35 cm (18.0″ x 12.0″ x 13.8″) G.W.: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable. Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils. Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.