Material: enamel (inside and outside), steel and natural wood
Color: white (outside) and blue (inside)
Capacity: 2.5 L (full supply level)/1.7 L (normal supply level)
Dimensions: 17 × 15 cm/6.7″ × 5.9″ (h × d)
Printable Dim.: 45 × 6 cm/17.7″ × 2.4″ (approx.)
Packaging: 42.5 × 40.8 × 30.5 cm/16.7″ × 16.1″ × 12.0″
G.W.: 6.6 kg/14.5 lbs
Qty/Ctn: 8 sets
Heating Method: sublimation oven or tunnel oven
Outside coated with white enamel and inside charming blue enamel dotted with subtle white dots that depicts the blue night sky, this classic enamel tea kettle is what you cannot refuse to complete your enamel tea or coffee set. The wooden handle and knob bear naturally delicate textures, quite adding to the kettle’s vintage flair.
Adorn it with your favorite artwork or a matching design for that of your enamel set by sublimation printing, and center it among your enamel mugs to create an amazing personalized enamel tea/coffee set. It can be used to boil tea, coffee or water as common kettles or teapots. Another great idea, however, is to make it a treasurable keepsake or impressive gift for Christmas, wedding or anniversaries among others. Now, just contact us, and get the very center piece you need for your personalized enamel set.
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.