Material: 304 stainless steel and enamel
Capacity: 17 oz.
Dimensions: 13.3 x 9.1/6 cm or 5.2″ x 3.6″/2.4″ (h x d)
Printable Dim.: 25 x 13 cm/9.8″ x 5.1″
Packaging: 55 x 31 x 42.6 cm/21.7″ x 12.2″ x 16.8″
G.W.: 8 kg/17.6 lbs
Qty/Cs: 36 pcs
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
If you’re longing for the old days when everything is simple and long-lasting to bring good life, but don’t have a time machine to travel back, that’s ok, because Photo USA has treasured those times up in a wide range of retro enamel mugs, with which you can always smell the nostalgia and touch the past while enjoying your favorite drinks. However, the point is that you can personalize each of them to make it treasurable and unique!
This 17 oz. Tapered Enamel Cup is designed for you to enjoy coffee, milk and tea. Particularly, it is perfect for children to drink cold beverages like pop, milk shake and smoothie. The cup features a tapered body that makes it easy to hold and take up less space. Furthermore, the slightly flared metal rim allows you to sip the drink with comfort and also adds a fashion touch to the cup.
Crafted of high quality stainless steel and finely coated with white enamel coating, this mug will last long and is reassuring for any hot or cold drinks. Besides, it is stackable thanks to the tapered body design, helping you save the space of your kitchen cabinet and keep it tidy. With our premium ORCA coating applied, you can personalize it by printing your favorite nostalgic image or modern day design to make it a unique cup for enjoying your favorite beverages!
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. No chemical products that can contaminate food are used during the production process, which makes enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Anti-alkali and acid-proof abilities make the enamel mugs ideal storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Warm Prompt: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. Indeed, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such as unique and attractive! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Of no special tastes or smells, and 100% recyclable
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having smooth and wear-resisting surface, making it easy to clean
- Bearing anti-alkali and acid-proof qualities, which promise a long service life
- Having perfect sublimation result and no fade
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to be removed with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.