Material: stainless steel and enamel
Capacity: 16 oz.
Dimensions: 10.3 x 10/7.2 cm or 4.1″ x 3.9″/2.8″ (h x d)
Printable Dim.: 25 x 9.5 cm/9.8″ x 3.7″
Packaging: 55 x 33 x 45.3 cm/21.7″ x 13.0″ x 17.8″
G.W.: 10.4 kg/22.9 lbs
Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
If you’re longing for the old days when everything is simple and long-lasting to bring good life, but don’t have a time machine to travel back, that’s ok, because Photo USA has treasured those times up in a wide range of retro enamel mugs, with which you can always smell the nostalgia and touch the past while enjoying your favorite drinks. However, the point is that you can personalize each of them to make it treasurable and unique!
This 16 oz. Tapered Enamel Mug is ideal for you to enjoy coffee, milk and tea. However, the adorable tapered design makes this mug especially perfect for kids to drink their favorite cold beverages like pop, milk shakes and smoothies. Besides, this tapered enamel mug also features a wide, bold rim that allows you to sip the drink with comfort and makes the mug more attractive.
Crafted with high quality enameled steel, this mug will last long and is reassuring for any hot or cold drinks. It has also been coated with our well-known ORCA Coating that supports vibrant printing. Personalize this mug with your favorite nostalgic photo or modern design to make it unique and treasurable. Whether you’re at home, resting on the sofa, or on the edge of campfire party, sharing those unforgettable stories, this enamel mug will make your coffee time special and best show your style and personality!
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.